On August 28, 2020 at 15:00 the online International scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Constitutional values as a legal basis for consolidating society to overcome global challenges" will be held through videoconferencing, which will be attended by Kazakhstan and foreign scientists and experts.
Purpose of the conference: Conducting an anniversary conference for the 25th anniversary of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the theme is "Constitutional values as a legal basis for consolidating society to overcome global challenges".
Within the framework of this conference, the presentation of the book, which will be presented by the Constitutional Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan, will take place. The book "Kazakhstan Way: Constitutionalism, Person, Peace and Prosperity" contains articles reflecting the foreign specialists' assessment of the role and significance of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the construction of modern Kazakhstan statehood, processes of establishment of democracy standards, principles of rule of law and constitutionalism in the country.
The author's team of the publication includes representatives of authoritative international organizations, heads of constitutional control bodies, famous foreign state and public figures, world famous scientists.
1. Constitutional Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan,
2. Nursultan Nazarbayev Foundation
3. International Financial Center "Astana" (AIFC)
4. Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abai, Sorbonne-Kazakhstan Institute
5. OSCE Program Office in Nur-Sultan
6. Eurasian Law Academy named after D.Kunayev
7. National volunteer movement "Accelerator of Goodness: Izgilik Elshisi"